Become a Microsoft Project 2016 expert with this easy to follow course featuring 53 professionally produced videos.
- Practice what you learned with included exercise files
- Detailed easy instruction to master MS Project 2016
- A full 9 hours of professional video instruction
- 53 easy to follow how-to videos
- Everything explained step-by-step for quick comprehension
- Complete project management software at the advanced level
- The next step after completing Microsoft Project 2016 for Beginners
- Enables you to complete projects on time and under budget
- Increase your value at work
- Starts with basic advanced features
- Progresses logically from beginning advanced to complex
- Learn to effectively split projects into sub-projects
- Discover how to manage cost rate changes
- Know how to import and exporting of project data
- Learn effective use of budgets and tracking costs
- Discover how to consolidate multiple projects
Got a lot of things going on at work, in your small business, or with personal projects? This is the ultimate software for getting your team organized and highly productive. MS Project was originally used to help Microsoft manage a huge number of software development projects in the 1980s when they were leading the tech world.
The application has steadily progressed to become the mammoth of project management it is today. A high level of expertise in the latest edition of MS Project is very valuable in the workplace or to run your own business.
The is the logical and very beneficial next step for anyone who has already completed Microsoft Project Beginner. Now you tackle the advanced aspects of Project 2016 with this easy to follow 9-hour course. The 53 videos were produced by a top team with years of experience making software training easy and interesting to follow.
This course starts with more basic advanced features and actions, then logically progresses to much more advanced features. Become a valuable MS Project 2016 expert.
Contents and Overview
Even difficult features and activities are made easy. This course keeps things understandable and logical to follow. It starts with an overview of the course structure and how to get the most out of the training.
Chapter 2 launches into Consolidation and Resource Sharing giving you advanced insight in how to create efficiency with staff and materials. This is often where major savings begin for a business or organization using Project.
Chapter 3 shows you how to set up reoccurring tasks to save lots of time and effort. Chapter 4 instructs how to set up custom fields, an advanced activity that lets you customize Project for your company or project.
Chapter 5 delves into Outline Codes and WBS codes. It's important to note each chapter is concluded with an exercise. This gives the student practice at applying concepts and actions in real life type situations.
Chapter 6 lets you master all advanced aspects of the Costs section of Project 2016. There you can control cost across multiple projects to bring them all in under budget.
Subsequent chapters show you how to customize a number of aspects of Project, create a variety of helpful reports, and how to use macros the speed up use.